Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register on i8?
- Click “Join Now” on the landing page. Fill out the required information and click OK to complete the application.
Can I change or cancel a registered account ID?
- Details of an account cannot be changed once registered, each member is allowed only one(1) account. If a user is found to have more than one account. i8 will retain the right to freeze the account along with profit and balance.
Does my login ID need to be the same as my bank account ID?
- No, your login ID does not need to be the same as your bank account ID. However, your name has to be the same as per your bank account details to ensure smooth deposit or withdrawals.
Is my personal information secure?
- We use the latest most advanced security measures to keep your personal information secure – Secure Socket (SSL 128 bit encryption Standard) which is safe and secure.
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Please click on “Contact Customer Service” at the bottom of our landing page to contact our customer service executives who will be able to assist.
What is the minimum age requirement to register or login to the i8 website?
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register as an i8 customer.
What should I do if the account name has been registered?
- Please click on ‘Contact Customer Service’ at the bottom of our landing page to contact our Customer Service Executives who will be able to assist you.